Rev. Beth Dana
– For many people, “prayer,” means something different now from what we were taught as children. How do today’s Unitarian Universalists understand and practice prayer? ••• MUSIC: Baritone Jonathan Greer and pianist Steve Crozier will provide music
- Trusting Ourselves: A Retreat for Women
- Upcoming Love First Events
- 27th Annual AIDS Walk Oct 1st!
- Food Bank Sign-up & Schedules
- Now Hiring for Two Positions
- Our Kids Make Quill Cards!
- Jul 2017 Minister’s Message
- Jul 2017 First Sunday Recipient
- Toastmasters 20th Anniversary Celebration!
- Jul 2016 Food Bank Sign-up
- Help Kids Shop For Back-to-School Shoes!
- Jul 2017 Service Opportunities