calendar | e-newsletter | email sign-up
The Eliose Organ
An exciting event took place on December 2, 1990. On that day we formally dedicated our new pipe organ, The Eloise Blatt Memorial Organ. The acquisition of this marvelous instrument was a defining moment for this congregation, moving us from a general attitude of “genteel poverty” to one of abundance. Embracing this new attitude, we have continued to do amazing things. In celebration of the 20th anniversary of our pipe organ, the Music Department offered a number of special events throughout the 2010/11 season.
The Eloise Blatt Memorial Organ is a 2-manual, 19-stop mechanical action organ installed in 1990 by the firm J.W. Walker and Sons, Brandon, England. Located in the balcony, this beautiful, self-contained pipe organ fills the 400-seat sanctuary with a sound of warmth and authority. In addition to leading congregational singing, the Eloise organ is well-suited to play repertoire from the Baroque to the present.
find us on
sunday services: 10:00 & 11:30 a.m. • 4015 normandy avenue • dallas, texas 75205-1750 • directions • phone 214.528.3990 • fax 214.559.4275