Serve Our Faith Development Ministries
Our programs are what you make them. Ours is a cooperative program. That means that parents are expected to support our programs with their time and talents and that all congregants are asked to do so as well.
There are a myriad of ways to become involved and model what it means to be truly engaged in building beloved community. Entering into relational ministry with children and teens by teaching or facilitating a class is transformative – both for you and for those you’ll inspire. Training and all materials are provided. Teachers serve on teams of three and are never alone. Only you can share the unique gifts you possess. Let your light shine!
Other ways of serving our Children’s Ministries program:
- volunteer to be on our list of Substitute Teachers,
- help make our summer day camp possible,
- let us know that you have musical talents to share,
- host a party for the children in your child’s class,
- or help to organize a Halloween Carnival here at the church!
You won’t be alone, staff is happy to share guidance and support. Ready to volunteer or have questions?
Contact: Karen Lewis, Director of Children’s Ministries, 214-884-1203, email@example.com
Interested in facilitating a class? Click HERE to learn more.